Monday, July 28, 2014

essie "haute in the heat" collection

Hey guys!

Now that we've got some dead horses out of the way, let's look at something a little fresher. Sorry if that sounds weird in a sentence together. Let's get into it, shall we?

urban jungle
We have three coats with top coat here. I need three coats quite often with polishes that have a lot of white in them, because I find it hard to get them smooth in two coats only.

fierce, no fear
While this is not typically my color, I kind of like it! Two coats were perfectly opaque; again, I used top coat.

roarrrrange
This is another three-coater (plus top coat). I feel like it's a little jelly-like in formula, so I guess it's more of a crelly than a classic creme. It's bright, but not too terrible on me, I think. I bet Dutchies would love this.

strut your stuff
A gorgeous, gorgeous color. It also needs three coats, but oh my, do I not care. Shown here with top coat. I would say the formula is about the same as that of "roarrrrange".

ruffles & feathers
I only needed two coats here, plus top coat. I quite like the color, but I'm not too into it.

haute in the heat
Again, two coats for full opacity. Again, I used top coat. By now you guys probably know I use top coat every single time, except with special finishes. Anyway, I love this bright color! It has a bit of a berry tone to it as well, which for me makes it a little more special than your standard bright pink.

10 comments:

  1. Schöne Fotos. Und du hast ja echt lange Nägel bekommen, wow :) Mich hat nur der urban jungle überzeugt. Wo du immer die ganze Kollektion kaufst. ... darf ich mal fragen, wie viele Lacke du hast? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke! Ich musste sie leider gestern kürzen, weil mein Ringfingernagel gebrochen ist :( Aber sie sind immer noch relativ lang für meine Verhältnisse. Ich glaube, diese Zahl darf ich gar nicht laut sagen...

      Delete
  2. Strut Your Stuff and Haute In The Heat both look amazing - I like them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all gorgeous. Your nails are growing so long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I quite like the colors, too! Sadly, I had to file them shorter again on Sunday because one of them ripped at the side, but they're still fairly long by my standards!

      Delete
  4. En donde puedo comprar estos esmaltes gracias

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Depende de donde vives. Creo que hay muchos posibilidades de comprarlos por internet.

      Delete
  5. En donde puedo comprar estos esmaltes gracias

    ReplyDelete
  6. En donde puedo comprar estos esmaltes gracias

    ReplyDelete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!