Monday, June 16, 2014

Sally Hansen "Pastels on Pointe" - Tutu Pretty, Take The Leap, Tulle Kit

Hey guys!

I gotta say I completely missed the announcement of this LE, if there even was one - I wouldn't know! Anyway, when I saw it in the store I just had to pick up these three shimmering beauties. Let's look at them together, shall we?

Tutu Pretty


Take The Leap


Tulle Kit


These are all one coat over black, second photo always taken in direct sunlight. I'm sorry that some pictures are blurry, but it really helps to see the full spectrum of colors in these.

6 comments:

  1. These are all gorgeous - Tutu Pretty is my favourite! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine has to be Take The Leap, but as you said, they're all gorgeous!

      Delete
  2. Definitiv alle zu sheer für mich - und ich kenne mich genug, dass ich sie viel zu selten als Topper nutzen würde ^^ Aber "Take the leap" gefällt mir gut an dir :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, das ist halt immer dieser extra Schritt. Aber in dem Fall macht mir das nichts aus ;) Danke!

      Delete
  3. These look really interesting! I like Tulle Kit wow! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!