Monday, June 30, 2014

Rival de Loop Young "Golden Glow" limited edition - Lilac Glow, Orange Sunset, Sunkissed Red

Hey guys!

Today I have a Rival de Loop Young LE to share with you. There was one more polish, a yellow, but it didn't impress me so I left it on the shelf. Anyway, let's look at the three that I got!

Lilac Glow
Two coats with top coat here. I feel like this is the lighter sister of OPI's "Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI?". The shimmer in this is much more obvious, but also only one color. I really like it!

Orange Sunset
Another one with two coats and top coat; it's a bit less opaque than "Lilac Glow", but still quite pigmented. Now this reminds me of "Tangerine Twist" by P2 from last year's summer collection. If you want a comparison let me know.

Sunkissed Red
I love this one and I'm considering buying a backup. Again, a bit less opaque than "Lilac Glow", but still perfectly fine for me at two coats (again, plus top coat).

12 comments:

  1. All 3 colors are very pretty. The color of the cap and font of the letters reminds me of the 80s. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I was so reminded of the 70ies, haha!

      Delete
  2. That Lilac Glow and also Sunkissed Red both look so gorgeous! Too bad these aren't available here in Finland.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like them, too. Ah, that sucks - but I could snag them for you, if you like?

      Delete
  3. Lilac Glow and Sunkissed Red are my favourite. Looks gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite has to be Sunkissed Red, but I like them all!

      Delete
  4. Der Schimmer bei dem lilanen ist sehr filigran und gefällt mir super gut. Leider gefällt mir die Grundfarbe nicht so...der Orangene ist auch ziemlich hübsch, aber leider trage ich so selten orange. Der Rote gefällt mir super gut, mal schauen, ob ich den irgendwo bekommen kann (haben hier nur DM, keinen Rossmann :/ )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stimmt, allerdings mag ich glücklicherweise auch die Kombi :) Ich biete mich gern als Einkäufer an... wenn ich denn noch einen erwische, wenn ich mich recht erinner waren nur drei im Aufsteller.

      Delete
  5. Lilac glow ist klasse - da dürfte es auch bei Zoya was Ähnliches geben, glaube ich? Und ich bilde mir ein, ich habe einen Nyx, der so ähnlich ist... Auf jeden Fall ein sehr schöner Lack :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, der Zoya-Lack ist glaub ich das Dupe zu "Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI". Es gibt sicher mehr, die Lila und Gold verbinden - ist ja auch hübsch :)

      Delete
  6. Nice polishes with gorgeous shimmers! I really like Orange Sunset :-)

    ReplyDelete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!