Thursday, June 12, 2014

essie "Hide & Go Chic" collection

Hey guys!

Before a ton of other essie collections hit the shelves I wanna get this in, just in case you haven't seen these polishes five hundred times already... Let me say that I swatched these quite a while ago, so I'm not 100% sure about the details anymore. I wanna say all of these are two coats with top coat.

hide & go chic


romper room


fashion playground


spin the bottle


style hunter


truth or flare

Overall, I'm a little "meh" about this collection. Nice colors, but nothing outstanding. Anyway, apparently the colors are still good enough for me to compulsorily buy all of them.

4 comments:

  1. I do really like the look of Style Hunter :-)

    Not too fussed about the others though :-|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, style hunter is nice and bright, the other colors are more muted.

      Delete
  2. *hüstelchen* wieso hast du die nochmal alle gekauft, wenn sie so langweilig sind? :P "Style hunter" gefällt mir gut - aber der Rest ist (leider) zum Schnarchen...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Äh ja. Da hat wieder das "Haben-Wollen-Virus" zugeschlagen, ich geb's zu. Schön sind sie ja trotzdem... :P

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!