Wednesday, June 18, 2014

essence - if i were a boy (Lacke in Farbe ...und bunt!)

Hey guys!

Today I'm showing you my pick for a pigeon blue or powder blue color. I was a little hard-pressed to find something in my collection, not least because I'd seen some other posts already and didn't want to use the same color if I could avoid it. So here's what I chose!


Two coats with top coat here. It's a light blue, but for me, it has enough of a gray tone to it that I would still consider it within the right range. Fun fact: I actually picked this up quite recently when I was browsing my local Müller store.

8 comments:

  1. Oh I like this blue! It does have that grey tone for sure! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hübsch! Ich finde, der Lack geht defintiv noch als Taubenblau durch, ist ja immerhin schön angegraut im Unterton :-) Nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke! Dann bin ich ja beruhigt ^^

      Delete
  3. Die Farbe ist schön <3 Tolle Wahl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ach, fein, zart, trotzdem matschig - auf jeden Fall eine sehr interessante Farbvariante :) Und mit Blau liegt man bei mir bekanntlich eh immer richtig :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Find ich auch! Bei mir genauso ;)

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!