Sunday, May 18, 2014

Yes L♥ve - G1-3 (Lacke in Farbe ...und bunt!)

Hey guys!

This week, we're looking at differnt shades of mint polishes! As you can tell from the title of this post, I gave in to the trend and got some of the Yes L♥ve Neon Glitter polishes. They smell a bit more terrible than most nail polishes, but they're cute, so whatever. Not as bad as Kleancolor, I feel like. Anyway, here we go!


Two coats with top coat here, you could add a third coat since the base is jelly-like. The glitter pieces stick out a little still, so maybe another layer of top coat wouldn't hurt. I'm aware that this leans quite blue, but to me it still fits in the mint color range. I'm sad this doesn't have a cute name to go with its cute appearance, but well.

12 comments:

  1. This one is so cute! I am just waiting for this line to show up in the store :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? Aah, waiting is the worst :'D

      Delete
  2. Wow this looks fabby - I love it! :-)

    The Kleancolor polish smell always reminds me of hair products and being at the hair dressers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!

      Really? I just feel like they smell like a chemicals factory, lol.

      Delete
  3. Oh, I need this one, so pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and fun. Perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! The neon bits fit that bill perfectly.

      Delete
  5. Ein wirklich toller Lack :) Ich finde den "Trend" ja wirklich nicht schlecht, denn Yes Love hat wirklich viele hübsche Lacke - und mir ist noch keiner über den Weg gelaufen (ich weiß nicht, ob ich das nun gut oder eher schlecht finden soll^^)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ich hab mir sechs Stück über eBay bestellt, alle Neon Glitter. Aber ich hab gesehen dass es auch noch einige andere schöne gibt.

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!