Saturday, April 26, 2014

Manhattan - 10V

Hey guys!

I feel like this is throwback week or something, since I'm referring to a lot of older posts... Anyway, when I posted about "10V" (and ain't that a lovely name) for the first time, I showed it over Rival de Loop Young "shiny bronze". I wasn't sure if it would reach opacity by itself. A while later I decided to find out...


This is two coats with top coat. Aaah, my nails were so nice and long back then... Anyway, back to "10V": As you can see it's quite opaque - and very pretty, I might add! I wore this for a day only, but I'm sure I'll wear it again. Do I have to say that it was hard to get off? It was hard to get off.

6 comments:

  1. Really nice! :) Der Farbton gefällt mir richtig gut. (aber insgeheim hasse ich Lacke, die nicht gut abgehen ^^)

    LG Lotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Geht mir auch so! Aber wenn sie hübsch sind nehm ich es doch immer wieder auf mich...

      Delete
  2. Och, dass der dann doch so gut deckt, hätte ich ja fast nicht gedacht! Gefällt mir aber auch solo wirklich supergut - und das ätzende Ablackieren war ja klar ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hatte ich ursprünglich auch nicht unbedingt gedacht - schöne Überraschung ^^ Ja, das war ziemlich klar...

      Delete
  3. This would be perfect for Fall around Halloween and Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is perfect for fall!

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!