Wednesday, April 30, 2014

joyful cherry

Hey guys!

I posted Astor's "Mexican Cherry" a little while back and when I had it on, I couldn't help but experiment a little with a glitter gradient. I usually fail hard at gradients of any kind, really, but I feel like this time it worked out better than the other times I'd tried before, so I wanted to share.


This is essence - "joy to the world!" over "Mexican Cherry", with top coat. I know, I know - very christmassy! But I didn't really want to wait eight months to show you...

8 comments:

  1. Sehr hübsch und festlich! :)

    LG Lotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Richtig hübsch. Das Gradient ist toll geworden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh Christmas is coming lol! It's a nice combo of colours :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, some time anyway, lol! Thanks :)

      Delete
  4. I love this. What I really love about it, is that you didn't out the polish on the whole nail. Looks more classy the way you did it. Nothing wring with covering the whole nail of course but it's different with the way you did it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glitter gradients are so pretty, but I rarely manage them as well as I did above :)

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!