Tuesday, March 18, 2014

piCture pOlish - altered state

Hey guys!

I hope you're not yet sick to death of seeing the latest piCture pOlish multichromes. I got three of the five shades available and I'd like to show you the first one today. So let's get into it!


This is all one coat over black, with top coat. I put it on by itself first, but from the first coat I knew I would have an extremely hard time getting it opaque - if it would ever get to full opacity at all. It has a pretty strong shift - in the last photo, you can see the color range pretty well. I know these are Limited Edition, but I'm a little confused concerning the name of the LE. It seems to be LE or Limited Edition. Okay then...

9 comments:

  1. Ich war auch etwas verwirrt. Heißt aber tatsächlich nur (ganz salbungsvoll) Limited Edition, wie ich dann auf der PP Seite feststellen durfte.

    Altered State ist auch sehr schön. Ich habe es dann bei 2 Lacken belassen, da ich noch die ganzen multichromen Ozotics habe.

    Liebe Grüße,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gut, soll mir auch recht sein :P

      Aah, ja, klar. Von Ozotic hab ich leider nur einen einzigen Lack, und der ist ein Holo...

      Delete
  2. Der ist auch soooooo schön! :)

    LG Lotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toller Lack, diese Bröckchen haben einfach was :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that one. I'd definitely wear it by itself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really pretty, isn't it? I prefer it over black, but it could give a subtle look by itself :)

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!