Saturday, February 8, 2014

Catrice Limited Edition "Crème Fresh" - nail polishes

Hey guys!

I think this is the first LE I've seen whose combination of English and French isn't terrible to me. I got four of the five polishes released with this LE, so let's look at them together!

The Peach Boys

Two coats with top coat here. What does this color have to do with peach, you ask? I have no idea. You can see the shimmer quite nicely in the second picture, which is with flash.

Evergreen 60s

This is also two coats with top coat. Again, the shimmer pops a lot more in the second picture, which I took with flash on.

Another Pink Panther

Again, two coats with top coat. I don't know why, but I love this light bubblegum pink.

Light Your Fire

Two coats with top coat. Just like From Russia With Love, this makes me think 90ies.

There's also a yellow pastel-y polish in this LE, but I'm not a big fan of yellow, so I passed on that.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, hell und pink - nee, nicht meins :P Aber der Schimmer ist jeweils echt hübsch! Und ich glaube, die Peach Boys sind eine Anspielung auf Beach, Sand, hell... Nur nicht so wirklich gut durchdacht :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Insgesamt war die Kollektion auch nicht so mein Fall, aber das helle Pink gefällt mir wirklich gut. Peach Boys, Beach Boys, das hab ich noch verstanden. Allerdings seh ich bei den Beach Boys eher Hawaiihemden vor meinem geistigen Auge :P

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!