Monday, December 2, 2013

[Swatch] Rival de Loop Limited Edition perfect style - Perfect Pinky and Perfect Glamour

Hey guys!

I'm sorry I haven't posted as much as I "should have" last week, I've just not been feeling blogging much lately. Anyway, remember this? Today I'd like to show you the other two polishes in the LE, so let's get right into it!

Perfect Pinky

This is gold sparkle in a pink-berry-ish base. Really sheer. You'll need at least three or four coats, I can't quite recall how many I had on here. Shown with top coat.

Perfect Glamour

I would say this is a burned gold or an olive green with coppery flecks in it. Very interesting. Once again, you need three or four coats to get to the opacity you can see in the photos. Again, this is with top coat.

I quite like Perfect Glamour, whereas I'm not much into Perfect Pinky. Also, the fact that these are so incredibly sheer makes them kind of a fail for me.

4 comments:

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!