Tuesday, November 12, 2013

[Swatch] P2 Limited Edition Mirror Mirror. On The Wall - glam supreme lipsticks

Hey guys!

I recently came across this LE and while I, of course, picked up the highly-coveted nail polish "sensual purple", my eyes also drifted towards the lipsticks. After swatching them quickly I knew I wanted to purchase them, too, so let's have a look.


First of all, I like the design of the packaging. Quite cool, even though it's just plastic. Downside: You can see every little fingerprint on these tubes. The colors are rosé passion (top) and red obsession (bottom). Both of them are very pigmented and glide on smoothly; they smell faintly of that "make-up scent", but you'll hardly notice it. Great quality for a great price right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!