Tuesday, November 26, 2013

[Swatch] essence Trend Edition Superheroes - super, man!

Hey guys!

From this recent/current LE I bought four polishes (leaving out the gold one), but most of the others I've seen around plenty, while few people seemed to show this one, so I thought I'd share it with you.


Two coats, I believe, with top coat. Here we have holographic particles in a silver metallic base. I'm torn between thinking it's cool and not really liking it. Also, for Superman I would have expected different colors. What are your thoughts on it?

6 comments:

  1. I love it! I've been looking everywhere and can't find this collection but I hope to spot this one soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I hope you can find it - good luck!

      Delete
  2. Love this color, especially for the holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it does have some snow-and-sparkle appeal, that's true :)

      Delete
    2. Snow-and-sparkle appeal. I like that. I should have named my tumblr, snow-and-sparkle. lol

      Delete
    3. Thanks, haha! Feel free to use, lol :)

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!