Monday, November 18, 2013

essie - stroke of brilliance (over after school boy blazer)

Hey guys!

I cracked and got more of the essie "for the twill of it" collection... I admit it. I wore "after school boy blazer" for a day on its own, but just like every other polish, I had chips on the first day, so when I was patching it up later that day, I thought, hey, why not put "stroke of brilliance" over it? So that's what I did.


Two coats of "after school boy blazer" - it's very pigmented, if you are really careful you can make it perfect in one coat, but it'll have to be on the thicker side - and then one to two coats of "stroke of brilliance", top coat, tadah! I really liked this! In low light, "after school boy blazer" looks pretty much black, but it's in fact a very very dark navy kind of blue. What do you think of this combination?

14 comments:

  1. Sieht total klasse aus! Gefällt mir! :) Ich glaub ich muss mir After School Boy Blazer doch noch zulegen...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankeschön, das freut mich :) Ich muss zugeben, ich war etwas enttäuscht, dass er gar so dunkel ist. Aber inzwischen macht mir das nicht mehr viel aus...

      Delete
  2. Tolle Kombination, wie ein dunkler Sternenhimmel.

    LG :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahnsinnig schöne Kombination! Die beiden passen perfekt zusammen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. total tolle Kombi...wunderschön ausgewählt und umgesetzt;)
    gefällt mir grossartig!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another big favorite. I would probably try this but I need to stop being so lazy. You are motivating me a little bit so that's a good thing. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It's the easiest thing and looks great. Happy to be of help :D

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!