Thursday, October 10, 2013

[Swatch] P2 Limited Edition Beauty Stories - vibrant chestnut

Hey guys!

You know it's definitely fall when every LE you see contains some sort of brown or dark green polish... With this, I actually felt compelled to buy a brown polish! Unbelievable, I know. The beautiful shimmer is to blame, but enough talk, let's see it!


Two coats with top coat. Beautiful golden-bronzy shimmer right there. I won't say "perfect for fall", because although we're only barely into October, I'm already immensely sick of that phrase. And anyway, I'm not a great believer in wearing certain colors only or mostly during certain seasons. I'll wear whatever I like and am in the mood for any time of the year.

2 comments:

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!