Wednesday, October 16, 2013

[Swatch] essie - To Buy Or Not To Buy (Lacke in Farbe ...und bunt!)

Hey guys!

This week's installment of "Lacke in Farbe ...und bunt!" calls for all those lovely shades of lilac! As you can probably imagine, this is the perfect theme for me. I had a bit of a hard time choosing from my approximately 1263051636 lilac/lavender polishes, but in the end, I was quite satisfied with my pick, so let's see it!


Three coats with top coat. I don't know why, but with essie crèmes I often need three coats to even the surface out. They seem to like to slip over my ridges more than other crème polishes... Anyway, this has blue shimmer which you can hardly see, although it's quite obvious in the bottle IRL. It might be more obvious with more light or sunshine hitting it, but I had to take these photos on an overcast day. This was part of essie's Navigate Her collection for spring 2012, by the way.

6 comments:

  1. Das ist ein schöner Lack! :) Ich hab aber mit den Essies auch immer kleine Problemchen, deswegen ist das nicht meine Lieblingsmarke. ^^

    LG Lotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke! Ja, meine ist es auch nicht unbedingt.

      Delete
  2. Oh, ist der aber hell und zart *__* da krieg ich glatt Frühlingsgefühle :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Passend zur Frühlingskollektion eben ^^ Ja, er ist wirklich sehr frühlingshaft. Pastellig eben.

      Delete
  3. Joa ne - ganz klar, heute gewinnt essie glaube ich ;) Der ist durchaus hübsch, aber wäre mir zu pastellig... An dir sieht er aber echt klasse aus!

    ReplyDelete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!