Sunday, October 20, 2013

Manhattan Limited Edition Beauty In The Air Intense Lip And Cheek Balm - Fly Me Pretty

Hey guys!

Today I'm showing you a lip product. Or rather, a lip and cheek product. I didn't test it on the cheeks though. In any case, this is sort of a Manhattan dupe for the Chubby Stick Intense by Clinique, I suppose. Let's see it, shall we?


I love this color! I've been looking for a dusty kind of pink and this fits that bill quite nicely. It's intense, it goes on smooth, feels very nice and not drying on the lips. The price point is just around EUR 4, so quite affordable (and dirt cheap compared to the Clinique Chubby Stick Intense balms). There are two more colors in this LE, an orange and a more purple one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!