Monday, October 14, 2013

Catrice Limited Edition Thrilling Me Softly Wet Shine Stain Long-Lasting Lip Lacquer - Thrilling

Hey guys!

First off, wow, that title. Second, I hope you can still find this in stores when this post goes up since I know that this product is probably the most sought-after in the whole LE.


As you can see, this has fine gold sparkle in it. Be careful when applying this - althought the texture is gel-like, the applicator doesn't give you the greatest control. It can get quite patchy, but I found that after smacking my lips together a bit, the problem disappeared, so I got the result you see above.

Maybe use a lipliner to avoid feathering, you can see the product settling into my lip lines and also the fine lines outside a little in the photo. The lacquer smells chemical at first, but thankfully the smell doesn't last very long. It doesn't have any kind of taste to it. The feeling when you wear this is not necessarily unpleasant, but the lacquer is sticky, like lipglosses used to be (and some still are!).

I left it on my lips for a few minutes, then wiped it off. I didn't notice any staining, but I guess I didn't have it on long enough for that to happen. The lacquer has great shine to it and the sparkle isn't visible in person, in case you were afraid of that - it really only shows in my photos because they're close-ups.

Another thing I noticed: When I applied this product, it felt a little cool at first, but then I felt a burning sensation in some places that disappeared again after a few seconds. I'm guessing this was because my lips are almost always chapped and maybe the product got on a patch of split skin, I don't know. After that I didn't feel anything weird while wearing the lacquer.

Update on October 14: I put this on once more yesterday and left it on for about an hour, then thouroughly wiped it off. I did notice a little bit of staining, but mostly in my lip lines, and that's not necessarily something I want.

4 comments:

  1. Ich bin ja so gar kein großer Fan von Lippenprodukten - aber ich finde dein Tragefoto einfach phänomenalgrandiostoll! Ich hätte auch gern solche Lippen :x

    Und normalerweise sollten diese Dinger recht zügig stainen - immerhin wissen wir jetzt, dass man sich den Teil im Namen hätte sparen können :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke - die sehen nur so gut aus weil es so eine exreme Nahaufnahme ist :P

      Ja, meiner Meinung nach auf jeden Fall - aber ich hab auch gelesen, dass es bei anderen funktioniert. Vielleicht rubbel ich einfach zu arg beim Abwischen, als dass irgendwas zurückbleiben könnte, keine Ahnung :'D

      Delete
    2. Naja, ich glaube kaum, dass eine extreme Nahaufnahme bei meinen Lippen zu so einem Ergebnis führen würde :P Das Bild ist einfach auch aufgrund des Ursprungsmaterials toll!

      Also die Stains, die ich kenne muss man wirklich sehr dolle abrubbeln und noch besser einen AMU-Entferner dazu nehmen... Aber wenns eh eher an den Rändern staint, ist das ja gut, dass es abgeht :)

      Delete
    3. Na gut, danke :)

      Ich hab nur in den kleinen Fältchen auf meinen Lippen was gesehen, und so toll ist es wirklich nicht, wenn die noch betont werden...

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!