Monday, September 16, 2013

[Swatch] Sally Hansen Limited Edition Sugar Coat - Sugar Fix

Hey guys!

Again, just as Cherry Drop, this is Lena's fault. She made it look so nice, I needed it, okay? Okay. Let's chance a look.


Two coats, no top coat. Again, this has a slightly shiny finish. For some reason, I feel like this is more wearable than a regular white creme polish. Maybe because the textured surface breaks up the stiffness of the white color a little, I don't know. In any case, I kinda like it.

6 comments:

  1. Ha, gell - so geht Weiß doch durchaus! Auch hier kann ich nur sagen "no regrets!", der Lack ist einfach richtig, richtig schön :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stimmt, der wirkt einfach anders als ein Cremelack :)

      Delete
  2. Ich find den Lack echt cool :) Erinnert mich immer an putz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stimmt, er sieht ein bisschen so aus ^^

      Delete
  3. hello!

    I’m following your blog on GFC.

    Would you like to follow each other?

    I hope you’ll visit my blog too.

    xoxo
    Bea

    ReplyDelete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!