Sunday, September 1, 2013

[Swatch] Manhattan Limited Edition Community Colours - my picks, part III of III

Hey guys!

Here we go with the last batch of three for Manhattan's current LE. Are you sad it's over? Probably not. Anyway, here we go!

Emerald Green

Two coats with top coat. This doesn't have a lot to do with the color emerald if you ask me, but we'll ignore that for now. Here we have fine blue-greenish and gold flecks. The gold is almost invisible in the photo, but it's there in reality. Reminds me of a few Zoya polishes, e. g. Hazel.

Urban Desire

Two coats with top coat. A turquoise with shimmer. I probably have like five of these, but I fell for it again. What can I say... it's nice.

Purple Poetry

Three coats with top coat. A purple with blue and red/pink shimmer particles. This was surprisingly sheer. From the first coat on I kinda messed this up. If you apply more carefully and maybe a little more thickly than usual - I do quite thin coats - you can probably make this look good with two coats. What do I think about it? It's purple, what do you think I think? But seriously, I like it; then again I have a few others that look almost exactly the same. So yeah.


Three's a pattern.

2 comments:

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!