Friday, September 20, 2013

[Swatch] essence - sweet or nude?

Hey guys!

Not too long ago, essence transitioned their product range from spring/summer to fall/winter, so of course I had to pick up a few new polishes - no surprise to anyone here, amirite? So here we go with the first of the (surprisingly) small bunch.


Two coats with top coat. As you can see this has considerable amounts of shimmer to it. Would you call this a frost? It's not glaringly frosty at all, though, in my opinion it retains the subtlety of a nude polish. I really don't know if this would be considered frost, but I don't think so. Sometimes I get confused, guys...

4 comments:

  1. Lovely delicate colour. Not sure if it is already a frost either :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, isn't it? Thank god I'm not the only one who's not sure :P

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!