Sunday, September 8, 2013

[Swatch] alessandro - Precious Treasure

Hey guys!

I got this a while back and thought I'd share the beauty with you, so here we go!


Two coats with top coat. Sorry about the skin problems. In any case, I really like this. As per usual, the shimmer is more visible in the bottle than on the nails, but it is still visible, so I'm not complaining too much. It was my first experience with alessandro (which I keep wanting to spell allessandro) and I'm pretty happy with my purchase. One thing I don't like though is the smell. This smells different than other polishes I have, and definitely not better. I can't really pinpoint it, but I don't like the way this smells. Thankfully still not as bad as Kleancolor, though.

4 comments:

  1. Stunning flakes/shimmer. Love those dark polishes with some extra bling. Pity the smell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! Me too. The smell is a negative point, but as I said, Kleancolor smells even worse! So it's not extremely bad, at least.

      Delete
  2. Mh, der müffelt bei dir? Das Problem hatte ich bisher bei den alessandro (ich plädiere hier auch für ALLEssandro :P) Lacken eigentlich gar nicht... Und der hier ist wirklich richtig hübsch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, er riecht irgendwie seltsam. Nicht unerträglich, aber doch einfach ungewohnt/anders. Hübsch ist er allerdings :D

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!