Sunday, September 22, 2013

piCture pOlish - ruby blou (over Sally Hansen - Sugar Fix)

Hey guys!

In the order from way back that brought me the wonderful piCture pOlish - attitude I had also included this gem, a glitter topper that really makes me think of Independence Day (the holiday, not the movie). So let's check it out!


One coat, a little pushing and dabbing here and there over two coats of Sugar Fix, with top coat. Blue, red and silver glitter, big and small, in a clear base. I loved this look a lot! If you're less inept than me, you could maybe make this look like fireworks, you know, for July 4th. Can somebody please explain the name to me, though?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!