Saturday, August 10, 2013

[Swatch] misslyn Limited Edition Sugar Baby - rock candy

Hey guys!

I'm really sorry I'm late, I just got caught up watching the Pirates of the Caribbean marathon... No, actually I just forgot that I didn't have a post scheduled for today. Also, if you know who says that first sentence in what context I'll love you forever. Anyway, on to the nail polish goodness!


Two coats, no top coat. I think this could use at least one more coat. White nail polish is generally more of a special thing, don't you think? Anyway, this one is quite nice in my opinion - just not the greates coverage at two coats. I'm gonna have to try it out with three or four, I guess.

2 comments:

  1. It's Jack Sparrow by the Lonely Island, love it! Just found your blog, I really enjoy blogs written in English about products from other countries. I love this polish, I haven't seen a white 'sand effect' polish before! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, you know the song! I love it, too (what a surprise, right?)! Thanks for following, that makes me really happy :) I have another white one to show that I can hopefully post about soon. They're quite rare, though, that's true.

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!