Tuesday, August 6, 2013

essence Limited Edition Vampire's Love - Gold Old Buffy

Hey guys!

The LE this polish was part of dates back to end of 2011, so it's been a while since you might have seen it in stores... I managed to get hold of four of the total of five polishes in the collection and wanted to share this one with you.


Two coats with top coat. Wow. Look at those gold flecks... amazing. They shift a little in color depending on the light - you can catch a glimpse of that in the third picture. I love it!

4 comments:

  1. It is lovely. I had in my hand in a shop one day and I put it back... :(
    But I think I have something similar from Sally Hansen Sequin Scandal...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! But maybe they really are similar, that would be cool.

      Delete
  2. Na, wenn mein komischer MNY-Lack SO ausgesehen hätte, wäre ich ein bisschen glücklicher gewesen ;) Der Schimmer ist richtig toll, wobei ich sagen muss, dass ich die Kombi immernoch nicht so ganz perfekt finde - aber keine Ahnung, warum...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe ;) Eigentlich ist sie auch nicht so meins, aber hier gefällt's mir irgendwie wirklich gut.

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!