Saturday, July 20, 2013

[Swatch] misslyn Limited Edition Sugar Baby - honey-sweet

Hey guys!

I wish I could promise this will be the last sand polish you'll see on here for a while, but I can't, so I won't. Anyway, let's have a look!


Two coats, no top coat. Just like bubble bath, this has glitter pieces that reflect in various colors - I tried to capture the effect in the second picture. You can see it a bit in the first one, too, though. I might need to try this over a similarly colored base as well, since the whole Sugar Baby collection doesn't exactly scream PIGMENTED.

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! That's gorgeous one! :p
    Never enough sand polishes... Keep swatching :D

    ReplyDelete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!