Saturday, July 6, 2013

[Swatch] misslyn Limited Edition Sugar Baby - bubble bath

Hey guys!

Continuing with my acquisitions from my insane shopping spree, I present to you: More sand polish! I really hope you're not annoyed by the trend by now, or if you are, that you aren't mad at me for showing all these. In any case, here we go!


Two coats, no top coat. I feel this would look better over a similar creme polish, might need to try that some time. I really like the slightly bigger sparkly bits, the name is indeed perfect. The glitter and shimmer reflect blue, green and gold, which I think looks very pretty. If you look closely at the bottle in the above photo, you can see it a bit.

6 comments:

  1. Vor den ganzen Misslyn Sugar Baby Lacken stand ich neulich auch. Aber irgendwie war ich dann doch zu geizig. ^^ "Bubble Bath" sieht aber hübsch aus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kann ich verstehen. Richtig umwerfend sind sie nicht.

      Delete
  2. Mh, ich brauch da mehr Farbe bei :x Sandfinish rockt, aber bitte bunt :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, sie sind halt doch sehr blass.

      Delete
  3. Ich finde den hübsch! Mir ist nicht immer nach knallbunt und da ist so was softes, weißes ja auch mal was - und durch den Sandeffekt bleibt er ja trotzdem irgendwie außergewöhnlich.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ich auch :D Und klar, wenn man mal nichts grelles will ist er nicht schlecht.

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!