Tuesday, July 30, 2013

[Swatch] essence - iced latte

Hey guys!

So recently I was looking for a beige polish for Lacke in Farbe ...und bunt! and in the fading light of the evening, this looked vaguely beige, so I put it on. Unfortunately, it isn't really beige, but I discovered I really liked the clean look it gave my nails, so here it is.


Two coats with top coat. Not very much the color of a latte, but that's just fine by me. If it were coffee-colored I might not have liked it, after all. Anyway, this is just pink enough for my nails to still be recognizable as nails and not making them disappear, or rather make them look as if they were skin. I really don't like when that happens. Which is probably the reason I don't much like polishes that are too close to my skintone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!