Monday, June 10, 2013

Manhattan Limited Edition Yeah & Yang - Tokyo Tangerine

Hey guys!

Sorry this post is, um, a little later than usual? Manhattan currently has a limited edition out that they, once again, failed to really announce to the general public beforehand. Well. Let's just get right into it, shall we?


Two coats with top coat. I thought this might be a little too orange, but it came out quite nice! I'm actually really enjoying the brightness - which, sadly, you can't see too well in the photo. Imagine it more saturated and a little pinker.

2 comments:

  1. My mother has a watchband this color. And a customer at work bought some denim capris in this color. So it seems pretty popular. I think it's really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, seems so! I quite liked wearing it.

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!