Sunday, June 2, 2013

Catrice Limited Edition Glamazona Lip Colour Pens - I'm A Survivor and I Got The Flower!

Hey guys!

I just picked these up on Friday and thought they were pretty amazing, so of course I wanted to share with you, so here we go!


top: I'm A Survivor; bottom: I Got The Flower!

These are twist-up pencils. Love the packaging! There's one thing that annoys me, though - the names are nowhere to be found. What the hell?


Naked lips.


I'm A Survivor applied.


I Got The Flower! applied.

Both of these are very creamy and apply easily and nicely. They feel good on the lips, not drying at all. They claim to be moisturizing, and I can neither confirm nor refute that since I've only applied them for the sake of taking the above photos. They smell of vanilla-y sugar, so quite nice in my book. You won't really notice it on the lips, but if you sniff the product directly you will ;)

Product details:
- 2.5 g/0.08 oz
- good for 36 months
- EUR 4.99/~ USD 6.50 per piece

I GUESS these are intended as a sort of dupe for the Chubby Sticks Intense. Sadly, Catrice only has two colors to choose from and the product is limited edition... I'd say if you are looking for a product similar to the Clinique one, try these. Not least the price point is pretty much unbeatable, though for Catrice it is on the more expensive end.

2 comments:

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!