Thursday, May 16, 2013

[Swatch] China Glaze - Graffiti Glitter (over essie - Mojito Madness)

Hey guys!

This was one of my candidates for the first installment of Lacke in Farbe ...und bunt! that didn't make the cut after all; I still wanted to share with you, though ^_^ A while ago, I showed Razzle Me Dazzle Me from the same collection.


As usual with glitter toppers you have to push things around a little to get the result you want. In hindsight ("Damn you, hindsight!") I should've swatched this on a lighter color. You can hardly see the green glitter because it's too close in color to the base shade I used.

2 comments:

  1. wow eine sehr sehr schöne kombi :) gefällt mir gut und steht dir auch sehr wie ich finde!

    ReplyDelete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!