Wednesday, May 1, 2013

[Swatch] Catrice - Be Pool (Lacke in Farbe ...und bunt!)

Hey guys!

Today I have a little bit of a special post for you. Cyw and Lena had the idea for a little collaboration entitled "Lacke in Farbe ...und bunt!", which more or less translates to "Lacquers in color ...and colorful!". They decided to post a polish in a color chosen beforehand every Wednesday and encouraged others to participate as well. Today's color is green, so here we go!


Two coats with top coat. I've had this sitting in my drawer for about a year now and never used it, so I thought it would be a great candidate for this series!

I'm excited to see what next week's color will be :)

6 comments:

  1. Mensch, der ist aber auch echt schön (und wenn du ihn schon ein Jahr hast, wahrscheinlich aus dem Sortiment raus, oder?) - erinnert mich auch ein bisschen an "Stag do" von Butter London mit dem leichten grünen Schimmer...

    Toller Lack und noch viel toller, dass du bei unserer Aktion mitmachst :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ist er! Er war Teil der Nymphelia Limited Edition... leider also nicht mehr so einfach zu bekommen.

      Dankeschön, ich freu mich total, dass ich mitmachen darf :D

      Delete
  2. Lovely :) and that shimmer... yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely color.:) Wich top coat did you use on yuor nail?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! Um, let me think about that... I'm not sure I remember because I always switch between two or three different ones :(

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!