Thursday, May 2, 2013

Catrice - Lilactric with Kleancolor - Chunky Holo Purple

Hey guys!

I wore this combo a while back and thought I'd share it with you, so here we go!


I can't quite recall if I used two or three coats for Lilactric. In any case, it is a very soft lilac color with gold shimmer. Very pretty! Unfortunately, I decided to ruin it with Chunky Holo Purple. I have already said that Kleancolor polishes stink really badly, but I seem to have partial amnesia when I get an idea and think it will look pretty. In any case, Chunky Holo Purple changes between green, blue, red and orange/yellow. It has a slightly purple-tinted base. And stinks to high heaven.

6 comments:

  1. Yea... without that top coat it looks much better :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love the delicate look it gives!

      Delete
  2. I think it looks beautiful both ways :D And yes, Kleancolor polishes stink like crazy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :'D They do, dear god, it's so bad.

      Delete
  3. I agree with you, without top coat looks much better.

    ReplyDelete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!