Saturday, April 20, 2013

[Swatch] China Glaze - Razzle Me Dazzle Me (over various) and Polarized (by itself, poor lonely thing)

Hey guys!

Today's post is dedicated to ewlyn! She requested to see China Glaze's Razzle Me Dazzle Me and Polarized. I'm more than happy to comply, so here we go!

Razzle Me Dazzle Me

First picture: over essie - Tea & Crumpets, thick coat/two coats on pointer and ring finger, thin/one coat on middle and pinky finger
Second and third picture: over essie - Penny Talk (pointer and ring finger), over P2 - mocca splash (middle and pinky finger)

Basically, you have to play around with it a little to see how much glitter you want. I think a thin to medium coat are nice, I wouldn't necessarily want a thick coat. It looks a bit too busy for my liking. It's definitely easy to pick up lots of glitter though - no fishing required! So as I said, just play around with it a bit.

Polarized

Two coats. I recommend tons of top coat if you dislike gritty textures. The picture isn't really doing this justice. It really looks much better in person. Really silver and just beautiful, if you ask me. A nightmare to remove, though.

Dear ewlyn, I hope this post meets your expectations! Thanks for requesting to see these beauties :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!