Tuesday, April 30, 2013

China Glaze - When Stars Collide (Hologlam Collection)

Hey guys!

So here is one of the three Hologlam Collection polishes I showed in my China Glaze madness haul. I already wore Strap On Your Moonboots as well but didn't have the chance to take photos of it.


Three coats with top coat. You will need lots of light for this to show its holo effect enough. It looks great in sunlight. Otherwise it just looks like a dark, plummy red. I like it, but I wish the holo effect were stronger in lower light conditions.

2 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous!
    As soon as possible i have to take a holo from china glaze, i'v tried reclaim of nubar and i love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed!
      China Glaze makes some very nice holos, I hope you'll like them!

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!