Monday, March 18, 2013

[Swatch] Maybelline Super Stay 7 Days Forever Strong - Sea Sunset

Hey guys!

Today we're looking at an unexpected find from Maybelline - let's get right into it!


One coat over Catrice "Shopping Day At Bluemingdales", with top coat to make it shine even more. The color shifts from blue to green/yellow to pink, which I think you can see fairly well in the photo. Quite nice, and I never expected Maybelline to come out with a color like this!

What's your opinion? Yay or nay?

4 comments:

  1. I like it but than again not sure. I think it's the color shift. I can see a little of the green. Maybe if it was shinier, I'd like it more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not exactly head over heels for it either. I do like the shimmer though.

    ReplyDelete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!