Saturday, March 16, 2013

[Swatch] Maybelline Color Show by Colorama - Marinho, Charged and Ready and Light Wave

Hey guys!

I recently picked up a few Color Show polishes. None of the standard ones caught my eye before, but currently they have a few limited editions out that include some cool colors, so here are the three I got.

Marinho

Two coats with top coat. I really like how dark this is, but without lots of light it looks almost black, which is a pity.

Charged and Ready

Two coats with top coat. WOW, GREEN. I don't know why this mesmerizes me so, but it does. It's the shimmer, I think.

Light Wave

Two coats with top coat. Somewhere between a blue and a purple tone. It reminds me of disco light a little, so it has a fitting name, I guess.

Any favorites?

4 comments:

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!