Wednesday, March 20, 2013

P2 - strict

Hey guys!

P2 jumped on the bandwagon of textured polishes with their recently released "sand style" line which is comprised of six polishes. OF COURSE I had to get them all and now I'm showing you the first one I wore!


Two coats with matt top coat. It didn't dry with the finish I expected, so I added a matt top coat to achieve the effect I wanted. It was kind of a pain to remove, but oh-so pretty while it lasted. I love it!

Here are all the polishes from the sand style line.


bottom left to bottom right: illegal, confidential, strict, adorable, lovesome, seductive

Did you try out textured polishes yet? What are your thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. Ich habe strict auch und bin ganz vernarrt in das gute Stück. Die Haltbarkeit ist grandios. Nur das Entfernen ist dementsprechend etwas mühsam...

    Liebe Grüße :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bei mir hat er 2 Tage mit Nachlackieren gehalten. Durschnitt für meine Nägel ^^ Und ja, das Ablackieren ist wirklich mühsam.

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!