Sunday, March 24, 2013

P2 - confidential

Hey guys!

I recently wore another sand style polish by P2 which I really liked, check it out.


Two coats, no top coat. To get an idea of the beautiful shimmer, look at the bottle. This reminded me a little of a-england's Tristam, although besides the color these two polishes have nothing in commong. Well, apart from being nail polishes. Again, removal wasn't exactly easy. I still have a few shimmer particles on the nails that didn't quite come off. I didn't try very hard to get rid of them either, though.

Is there a sand style polish you'd like to see next? What do you think of this one?

6 comments:

  1. Vielleicht zeigst Du mal Seduction, damit ich endlich weiß wie er genau aussieht. Da mein Topcoat Fläschchen noch nicht leer ist, konnte ich ihn bisher noch nicht umfüllen bzw. lackieren.

    Liebe Grüße,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aber gern :) Geht dann am Dienstag online.

      Delete
  2. I like it. Is the texture really like sand? Is it smooth or bumpy when you feel it on your nails?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely grainy, but I'd said the texture is too fine to be like sand. Maybe more like rough sandpaper, but not abrasive, of course.

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!