Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter mani - pastel skittles with White Polka Dot

Hey guys!

I recently saw a post over at Lucy's blog in which she combined pastel skittles with Nubar's Black Polka Dot. I really liked the idea and since the weather is nice again today (Good Friday, by the way) I decided to do the pastel skittles as well and add White Polka Dot to make it cuter! Let's see how that came out.


Sorry for how bad my thumb looks. I don't know what's going on with my thumbs but they always look utterly horrible. Anyway, the polishes I used, from thumb to pinky, are: essence - absolutely blue, China Glaze - Lemon Fizz, P2 - lovely moment, essie - Mint Candy Apple and Rimmel - Lively Lilac. Three coats each to make them all absolutely smooth (since I had first intended to do skittles only, without the glitter), then one coat of White Polka Dot and top coat. I really like it, it's cute and fresh and just very spring-like to me :) Not the most innovative thing to do, but I don't care, I love it. And I love pastel, so there.

Are you sick of pastels already?

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute :)
    It reminds me of a glitzer version of the Illamasqua speckle :)

    http://classicquirk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!