Wednesday, February 20, 2013

[Swatch] Sally Hansen complete Salon Manicure Sorbet Soirée Limited Edition nail polish Tickle Me Pink

Hey guys!

As opposed to most brands' spring collections, Sorbet Soirée is not made up of pastel only shades. I think it could work just as well as a summer collection. Today's extra: a taste of my weird sense of humor. Let's get started, shall we?


Two coats with top coat. You have to imagine this more vivid than it is in the photo - it's definitely a hot pink. If there is a pun in the name, I don't get it. Is it something like "tickle me until I get red in the face from laughing"? Or... I don't know. I think this should be called "Tickle My Pink-le". I laughed.

Do you think I'm weird yet?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, der sieht richtig schön "Saftig" aus- sehr hübsch und macht echt Lust auf Sommer.

    Liebe Grüße :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Saftig" ist gut, ich weiß was du meinst :D

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!