Saturday, February 16, 2013

[Swatch] Sally Hansen complete Salon Manicure new standard range shades Hidden Treasure and Shoot the Moon

Hey guys!

I'm late with this but since we're not talking limited edition here, I think it's excusable. Right? I've had these two for a while already but didn't post them. Only god knows why, but well. Here they are now.

Hidden Treasure

top: I believe this was three coats with top coat. VERY SHEER.
bottom: pointer to pinky - three coats by itself, one coat over essie fiji, one coat over essie funny face, one coat over essie lights
And correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't there already two polishes with this name? I really hate when names get recycled like that.
Shoot the Moon

Two coats with top coat. Chanel Graphite dupe, anyone? I think it might be. Whether or not it is, I really like it.

What do you think of name-recycling? Catrice is quite famous for having used the name "Sold Out Forever" for three different polishes now, creating a bit of confusion along the way.

4 comments:

  1. Shoot the moon finde ich wunderschön.

    Liebe Grüße :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that Hidden Treasure was a flakie polish....
    Not my colour this one, but I absolutely adore this line from Sally Hansen. Have maybe 5 polishes already and getting ready for more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could be!
      I thought Hidden Treasure would be less sheer, more pigmented. But well. The line is quite nice, you are right!

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!