Thursday, February 28, 2013

[Swatch] Orly - Meet Me Under The Mistletoe

Hey guys!

I know it's a little late for Christmas-themed everything, but this can be worn all year round if you ask me! Check out the beauty of this green.


Two coats with top coat. I like top picture better, I think this polish doesn't need sunlight to show its awesomeness! I'm not too much into greens, but I really like this one, more so than I thought, actually. I was influenced by Elena here, she has beautiful swatches of this one.

Thoughts?

6 comments:

  1. Mein ich doch auch, daß man den Mistletoe das ganze Jahr über tragen kann. Wunderschöner Lack und meine 'grüne Einstiegsdroge' resp. mein erster grüner Lack.

    Liebe Grüße,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe :) Die Empfehlung hab ich ja auch von dir!

      Delete
  2. Sehr schöne Farbe! Von Orly hab ich bis jetzt erst einen Nagellack, den ich bisher noch gar nie benutzt habe :O
    Das sollte sich mal ändern..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Das sollte sich definitiv ändern! Orly ist wirklich eine tolle Marke.

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!