Thursday, February 14, 2013

[Swatch] L'Oréal Les Top Coats - Confettis

Hey guys!

L'Oréal recently came out with a collection of effect top coats of which only one really caught my attention. I was debating with myself over Lurex for a bit when I was at the store, but decided I didn't need another gold glittery polish; I didn't really know what I'd do with it, so I left it where it was.

over Catrice "Discreet Artist"


over Catrice "Dance In Gion"


over Catrice "Planet Tokyo"

All pictures with one coat (and a little bit of rearranging of the glitter pieces) of Confettis and top coat. I really like this, it's fun to play with. If you look closely you can see that it has blue-greenish shimmer, but it's not really visible very well. The name irks me a bit because when I think of confetti, it's not black and white, but yeah. Whatever!

over various

blue: essie "butler please"; red: Catrice "Madam Butterfly"; turquoise: misslyn "pool party"; pink: Sally Hansen "Tickle Me Pink"; yellow: Catrice "Little Miss Sunshine"

How do you like this? What would you layer it over?

8 comments:

  1. go loreal duping the indies! This is pretty similar to putting on the ritz by dollish polish. I don't mind though, it's finally a non-curling mainstream glitter!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah, they are kind of similar. I think the L'Oréal one is missing the bar glitter, though? Since everyone's duping the heck out of each other these days, I guess it's not too surprising the major brands now take ideas from indies...

      Delete
  2. Awesome!
    I wonder if I could get glitter like that somewhere and make my own polish :p

    ReplyDelete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!