Sunday, January 20, 2013

[Swatch & Review] P2 Snow Kissed! Limited Edition nail polishes frosted mint, wintry blue and frozen lavender

Hey guys!

Another snow-/winter-themed LE, this time from P2. Again, I have three of a total of four lacquers to show you. So here we go!

frosted mint

Two coats with top coat. This has very fine silver shimmer, where, I guess, the frosted effect comes from. It really does look very "cold" in a way. I like it more than I thought I would!

wintry blue

Two coats with top coat. I feel this one (and the fourth polish which I didn't pick up) are a bit like the odd ones out. They don't really fit the "cold"/frosted theme in my opinion. It's still a nice, if quite common, color, though.

frozen lavender

Two coats with top coat. This one also has very fine silver shimmer. It's less noticeable than in "frosted mint", thus making this less "cold".

I have to say I really like the bottles. But I heard P2 released a similar collection in 2011 that had that exact same packaging, so thumbs down for the uncreative reuse.

What do you think of these? Any favorites?

4 comments:

  1. Hey I have just nominated you for the Liebster award which is a blog award more details on what you need to do is on my blog:
    http://classicquirk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, that's really nice of you.

      Delete
  2. Hui, Frsoted Mint und Frozen Lavender gefallen mir farblich richtig gut.

    Liebe Grüße und einen schönen Sonntag :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mir gefallen sie auch wesentlich besser als ich gedacht hätte!

      Dankeschön, dir auch :)

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!