Friday, January 18, 2013

[Swatch & Review] essence trend edition Snow Jam nail polishes goofy-blue, life is a freeride and top of the ice-stream

Hey guys!

I figured since we are drowning in snow right now this would be the perfect opportunity to show you three of the four polishes in one of essence's current trend editions.

goofy-blue

Two coats with top coat. It's once again one of those polishes that have more of a bigger-sized glitter in them. That gives the polish a slightly weird texture, but not at all complicated to handle.

life is a freeride

Two coats with top coat. I really like the shimmer in this. It's a bit darker in reality than in the picture, a little greener. I might need to compare this to Catrice's "San Francisco".

top of the ice-stream

Two coats with top coat. This has to be my favorite of the trio. Unfortunately you can't see it in the photo, but the shimmer in this changes color from blue to pink and back depending on at what angle the light hits it. It's so nice! Also, I think slightly transparent polishes like this somehow always make your nails look so much more classy (and white).

There was a fourth, plummy polish that I didn't pick up, I just didn't like the color... those kinds of tones just aren't really for me.

Which of these is your favorite?

2 comments:

  1. OMG I love all of these! Goofy-blue and top of the ice-stream are wow! Sadly I don't know if I'll be able to find these as Essence polish is kind of limited where I am :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, that sucks. I hope you can get them!

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!