Friday, January 4, 2013

[Swatch & Review] Catrice Cosmetics - Sky And Snow (over misslyn - lighthearted; Siberian Call Limited Edition)

Hey guys!

I'm not sure where Catrice got their inspiration for this limited edition; the name is cool and all, but otherwise it's a little "I don't know" and "meh" to me. But well. I think this one's quite the little gem...


One coat over misslyn - lighthearted, with top coat. I really like this. I know it doesn't really look like that when snow is glistening in the sun, but it makes me think of exactly that nevertheless. I don't think this should be used on its own, I feel it would lose its effect.


What's your favorite glitter/shimmer/sparkle polish right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!