Saturday, January 26, 2013

[Swatch] Max Factor - Emerald

Hey guys!

I don't wear a lot of green polish, but I do own quite a few. This one is definitely a gem to me. The name even fits that perception perfectly ;) Also, I heard that Pantone declared emerald the color of the year 2013.


I can't quite remember how many coats this was, but there is top coat. I'm thinking three, I believe I struggled a bit with the brush - it's hard for me to work with small brushes and tiny handles. But the outcome makes up for the struggle! I love the shimmer and wish it were more visible in the picture. It's gorgeous! "Emerald" actually reminds me of Illamasqua's "Viridian". Maybe those two will go up against each other in a Clash of the Polishes at a later point.

What's your favorite green polish?

4 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous colour.
    I didn't like green nails for a long time, now I am catching up and I am staring to like all kinds of greens :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mostly like the deep, rich and dark greens. This one is a winner for sure!

      Delete
  2. Schöne Farbe, Dein Emerald. Aber mich erinnert er ehr an Priti NYC Gloire de Marengo aus der neuen Orient Express Collection, den ich vorgestern geswatcht habe. Illamasqua Viridan hat, so meine ich jedenfalls, mehr Schimmer. Meine ich, kann aber auch wegen der Lichtverhältnisse täuschen.

    Liebe Grüße,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke ;) Ich werde die beiden auf jeden Fall mal vergleichen, aber ich denke auch, dass sie sich nur ähnlich und keine eineiigen Zwillinge sind.

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!