Thursday, January 10, 2013

[Swatch] Catrice Cosmetics - The Calm Call (Siberian Call Limited Edition)

Hey guys!

Yes, yet another polish from that limited edition; sorry about that. This one is far less unappealing *cough*ugly*cough* than the last one, though. See for yourself!


Two coats with top coat. I don't know when it became a thing to put big sparkly pieces of one color in polish, but I'm not too big of a fan of it. Here, however, it somehow works. Thinking about it, this polish is kind of "manly", maybe? It makes me think of oil with metal flakes in it, lol. Yep, I have weird associations.


I promise there aren't any more Siberian Call polishes coming. Are you relieved?

What do you think about that kind of sparkly polish? The other one like this that I have is i'm bluetiful by essence, for which this concept doesn't work well at all in my opinion.

2 comments:

  1. Sieht ein bisschen aus wie ein Sternenhimmel :)

    Liebe Grüße...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stimmt, hab ich noch gar nicht dran gedacht!

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!