Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Jelly sandwich with Zoya - Paloma and Kleancolor - Chunky Copper

Hey guys!

I hope you're having a good start to the new year :) And yes, you read right, I'm at it again with the jellies! I just can't seem to get enough of them. The combination possibilities are so endless, I can't resist. They're not always a success, but we supposedly learn from our mistakes, right?


As usual with jelly sandwiches, the saturation of your base color is up to you - then I added one coat of Chunky Copper, another coat of Paloma, and top coat. The base in which the glitter pieces of Chunky Copper are suspended has a slight orange hue to it, but it didn't seem to really influence the jelly sandwich's overall coloration. I'd say this isn't as much of a win as other combinations I've tried, but I still sort of like it.

Do you have suggestions for interesting color combinations?

2 comments:

  1. schöne Kombi! Der Zoya Lack ist echt hübsch*-*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke :) Und ja, außerdem gibt es sooo viele Kombinationsmöglichkeiten :D

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!